Thursday, November 1, 2007

Up, Down, Up, Down...

Things haven't changed much since last time, still grinding out $0.25/0.50 NL on FT post of my online playing time. Shot my roll on FT up to about $580 before experiencing a couple of coolers that cost me about $35 a piece. So I am back to basically where I was in the last post.

I wondered what other people felt about this, but do you find a difference in the play at this level on FT and Pokerstars? It seems as though the play of FT is much more, um, normal? I mean, there's no crazy play like open-pushing with any two cards, even open-pushing on flops, or anything crazy like that. Whether they are more knowledgeable players, I am not sure, but I definately would rate the play as less crazy. That being said, as I tight player like I am, crazy play sometimes work when I have a monster, not so much when I have second pair and continuously fold...

Sorry for the short post, but gotta get back to bed. I am sick right now and have been sleeping 13 hours a night and still am fatigued in the middle of the day. Talk to you all soon.

Good luck at the tables.

Ryan

No comments: