Friday, November 2, 2007

Quickie update

FT Balance: $495.66
PS Balance: $20.05

Nothing exciting to report really... Had some time so I played the $5+R on PS yesterday, just got killed. Played conservatively, and waiting for a hand, because there were 2-3 guys pushing on every hand at my first table. Picked up KK about 20 minutes in, pushed, got called by KQos and T5os. KQ hits runner-runner for a four-flush to beat me. Whatever... Rebought, same shit. Rebought, same shit, rebought again, and.... Same shit. Gave that up.

Played a couple of MTTs on FT, was out in 4 hands after raises and re-raises PF, got in with my TT on a 9-high board against Q9 and he hits another 9 on the river. GG me. Then played another where I got all in 3-way AA vs. AK vs. 44. No good, GG me.

Played a little cash, couldn't seem to win a hand. Figured I'd just stop for the day and cut my losses. Come back tomorrow and see if things turn around.

Ryan

No comments: