Saturday, October 6, 2007

Down, Down, then back up...

Current PS Balance: $137.26
Current FT Balance: $358.44
Total Online BR: $495.70

Work has been crazy lately, and it's been tough to get 3 minutes to post anything. The summary of the last week:

PS Balance has fluctuated between $100 and $230 in the last week. Taken some pretty rough beats, had aces cracked AI PF against kings, queens, jacks and 6-3 suited.

FT has gone much better. Took a $30 buy-in on a $0.25/$0.50 cash table up to $110 by rivering a flush, a straight, and then getting AI PF against TT with my QQ and having it hold up.

Early this morning, I played a MTT with 350ish people in it and made the final table. Got lucky with 14/15 players to go by getting all-in as a short stack with A5, Q4 and J8. Even though each was a slim PF favorite, having them all hold up was nice. 10th and 9th place went out simultaneously, then down to 8 with 15k chips in the pot and me having 9k left. 4 players, and the flop came out 6h2h2c. I was holding AhTh and didn't have anything else to do but push. The chipleader called my bet with 45os. A non-heart 5 on the river sealed my fate. Was a nice $190 cash, but with $1,850ish for first, I was disappointed.

That being said, my $200 initial bankroll is up close to $500, so we are on the right track.

Thanks for reading, and see you at the tables!

Ryan

No comments: