Sunday, October 28, 2007

50FTP = $216

After reading Loretta8's blog on turning 50FTP into a $750k ticket, I thought I would try the same. The first couple 50FTP tournaments went poorly, but I won the third. The satellite into the tourney was not easy. I actually was chipleader with about 20 left, then lost a huge all-in PF with my KK vs. AA. I made a valiant comeback, and ended up winning, don't really know how, but I did.

I am writing this just after the first break of the tourney, and I am at 3200 chips from a starting stack of 3000. Won a couple of pots, nothing over 200 or 300 chips. Just kind of hanging around, because it seems as though the blinds are very low compared to stack size. Now that we get into the 2nd hour, things change a little.

I will post an update as I can during the breaks. Thanks for railing, if you are.

Ryan

No comments: