Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All good things come to an end

Some of this was summarized in my last email...

Well, that magical SNG run that I was on it definately not a positive one anymore. Here is the chart from the last few days:



All told:

$625.50 of entries
$522.60 of cashes
Loss of $102.90

Not exactly what I was looking for, but hopefully I have leveled off and am ready to make a serious run with SNGs again.

Last night was light, played mostly on Stars. Played a 16-man $5 tourney with some friends from around the country and won it for $37.50. Then played one of them head's up 25c/50c NL and got pwned for $60+. Hopped on 3 cash tables and hit 2 nut flushes in about 5 minutes and got paid off on both. Ended up about $55. Also played 2 $4.40 180-man SNGs and got bounced in 30-35th place in each. It alwasy seems like I make it that far and then get bounced, rarely am I out in the first 50ish people.

Also played a 2300-person $2 MTT donkeyfest and managed to limp-cash for a whopping $3.96. Sweet profit there!

Through all of the last week or so, I have managed to donk off $150 in satellite tries for the $100k on PS, $750k on FT, with no successes to speak of. Due to this factor, the bankroll has dipped to $2,579.

Newest development is a site called www.reeferpoker.com. Great site, just got up and running. They have a $700 guaranteed tournament every day at midnight for $1. Yesterday, they had 63 people, so that is quite a nice overlay. Winner gets $175ish. Not bad for a $1 63-man tourney. Check it out. They have a nice deposit bonus and all that great stuff as well. The blind structures are very slow, which allows for good players to do well.

I know on of the guys who helped develop the site and he managed to get me $500 on the site for nothing. See where that takes me. Obviously, no traffic like Stars, but I do want to try it out some more and see what it's all about.

Anyways, talk to you soon, thanks for reading.

Ryan

No comments: