Thursday, February 14, 2008

SNGs, Eve of 2/13, Morn of 2/14

Played strictly 6-man turbo SNGs again last night and this morning. Overall, it looked like this:

24 played, cashed in 12, 5 wins, 7 seconds.
Total entries: $240.50
Total Winnings: $327.60
Profit: $87.10
ROI: $36%

Visual Proof:



Played in 2 of the $22+2 SNG, and was lucky to place first in 1 of them for a cash of $85ish. Take that one out, and I was about even for the lot of SNGs. But alas, I managed to win it and keep my streak of positive days going.

I want to get in a few FTOPS qualifiers in the next few days, but Valentines Day throws a kink in things as far as poker goes, but improves things in other areas. :P

Bankroll update: $2,746

Gradually moving up since I started this SNG deal. No big swings to speak of, which makes my conservative brain feel much better.

Anyways, back to work, and probably no poker for a couple of days, but starting Sunday, 10 straight days of grinding baby!

Talk to you all soon.

Ryan

No comments: