Friday, February 15, 2008

Pretty Sparatic Today

I am actually down over the last 24 hours. Ick.

Summary:

$6.00+0.50 6-man turbo SNGs: 20 played, total cashes $82.80
$11.00+1.00 6-man turbo SNGs: 13 played, total cashes $132.00
$22.00+2.00 6-man turbo SNGs: 1 played, total cashes $85.80 (won that one)
Also played a $2.15 HU turbo SNG for shits and giggles, as well as a $5.00+0.50 45-man that I made the final table short-stacked and finished 8th for no money.

Overall:

Total Entries: $317.65
Total Cashes: $300.60
Profit (Loss): -$17.05 (I don't understand)

Again, thank God for the win in the $22 SNG, or I would have been down a hundy.

Visual proof:



Sharkscope stats to date:




Anyways, not the greatest of days, but could have been worse. Lots of 3rd place finishes, not winning the races that I was before, and got sucked out on plenty of times. Various bubble hands include:

KK loses to A3
AK loses to AJ
KJ loses to QJ
99 loses to 55

I won a few races as well, but overall, I was shocked at how many races I lost, as well as how many times I got sucked out on. Oh, forgot to mention the AK vs. A9 when we got it all in PF and my opponent flopped trips. Had to laugh at that one.

Anywho, not going to complain, variance sucks, but I was due for some losses I guess. I continue to put my money in good for the most part, and that's all I can ask for.

Thanks to anyone reading this blog, and I will have an update by Monday at the latest. Hope to qualify for an FTOPS event, and will be spending a little bit of money trying to do that in the next few days.

Good luck to everyone!

Ryan

No comments: