Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sit'n'Gos the way to Go?

Take a look at February so far in Sit-n-gos:



To summarize, I have paid $272.50 to play in however many sit-n-gos that is, and have won $420.90m for an overall ROI of 54%. Why am I playing cash games?

Now, I have been running pretty decent in these sit-n-gos, but still, I put myself in good situations, and I don't fear stacking off for $50 on one hand. I make a couple of good moves in a $10 6-man, and I can profit $30 if I win. I lose $10 if I get sucked out on. Somehow, I like the look of that better. Also, it seems as though in the levels I am playing ($5 to $12 sit-n-gos, with the occasional $22) people don't mind getting it all it with a shitty hand. I am a pretty tight player by nature, and have always felt that is why I am successful at sit-n-gos.

Barring passport problems, my wife will be out of town for 10 days starting February 17 in the am. That gives me a chance to qualify for the last 2 FTOPS events, which I will try to do, as well as play 10 solid days of poker after that. I want to try and start working out, as I am up 10 pounds since December 20th. But I have a long opportunity to play a lot of poker, and I will try and take advantage as much as possible.

With a solid run of sit-n-gos, my bankroll is back up to $2,400. Let's get to $3k by the end of February. Lord know I will have a lot of opportunities to get there.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your support. Good luck at the tables!

Ryan

No comments: