Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Keep on truckin....

Well, nothing really to exciting to note in the last couple of days. Still been playing solid poker, getting my money in with the best hands, doing pretty much what I think I should be doing.

Bankroll got a boost of about $75 last night when I 3-tabled some $0.25/0.50 NL on FT. Started with 3 stacks of $35 and ran two of them up to over $75, and was down on the other table. Continued to play a couple of 6-man sit-n-gos that I discussed earlier that give a $26 satellite token to the winner. Finished 2nd in both that I played in for only a profit of $3.40 each, but I was shortstacked on both going to heads up.

On the first, I was a 5500 to 3500 dog in chips, and this guy had been moving in almost every hand. I finaly picked up TT and he called with J4. Board came T5632. LOL! Anyways, I am not complaining on those little 6-man SNG. I am on a roll, I have finished 1st or 2nd every one that I have played except 1.

I am still looking for some time to play some MTTs, but time constraints are pretty certain in my house these days. 3 kids, a wife that is loco about Christmas, my mom in town and my trip to Vegas next week, those are just a few of the things preventing me from putting in 4-5 straight hours playing a tourney. It's ok though, my wife is out for 10 days next month, so there will be opportunity soon enough.

Bankroll update: Cash and tourney credits on FT ~ $1,250. Plus the $127 on Stars gives me my highest level yet of nearing $1,400. Very excited, and hope to keep the momentum going.

Thanks for reading, and good luck at the tables.

Ryan

No comments: