Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 17, 2008 Just sorta hanging in there…

Haven’t been playing much the last 4-5 days, my wife is very busy with work, and that means I help her out (she is a freelance pastry chef) and I help more with the kids. I love my kids more than life itself, so it is not a bad thing.

Haven’t played much of anything lately besides the odd SNG here and there. Played two 180-man $4 tourneys on Stars and lost on the final table bubble. I had to get going so I was playing way too aggressively in the last 20 minutes that I was in the tourney, open-shoving 66, KQ, AK, and a variety of other hands when we were down to 14 players. Won a couple of flips, lost a couple of others, the last being AK vs. QQ, the guy hit a set of queens, the turn gave me some hope for a str8, but not to be.

Tried a couple more satellites for FTOPS events with no luck. I am sitting with about $550 in my roll, desperate to try and get something going. I will be playing tonight, so I will try and play the Riverchasers and grab a TOC seat, and I will play a few sats as well. I’ll update my progress at a later time.

Anyways, thanks again for reading, and I will try and update again in a couple of days.

Ryan

No comments: