Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 12, 2008 Weekend wrap

As mentioned earlier, I am back to grinding $6 and $11 SNGs for a while. Blew a ton of cash on FT spewing at 100NL and don’t really want to do it again. So I have been strictly playing $6 6-man turbos, and I am up a whopping $65 over 53 games. Woohoo! Also managed to snag two $26 tokens. My roll currently sits at $605.

Played a few MTT satellites for the FTOPS with no success, as well as a few double shootouts for Sunday Million seats, also with no success. My closest call was a double shootout satellite on FT, $14 entry, the top spot getting a $200 and something seat in one of the FTOPS. After rolling over my first table, I was 3-handed with some donk with most of the chips, Scott Fischman and myself.

After the donk took out Fischman, he had a 7:2 chip lead and I managed to claw back to 4600 to 4400 when I busted. I get JJ on the button, make my standard raise, villain re-raises, and at this point, I considered calling to see a hopefully low flop. In hindsight, it would have worked, but as it was, I shoved, he thought he was probably getting the right price at this point and called with KJhh. My jacks are what, 72, 73% at this point, flop comes out all low cards, turn A, river…K!! – obviously. Was so ghey. Haven’t been that peeved at my computer in quite some time.

Either way, a small cash, better than nothing, and after my roll-blowing event from last week, my bankroll is at least moving in the right direction. Hopefully you all are doing well, and hope to see you guys in an FTOPS event very soon. Will continue to try and qualify throughout the week, see what happens.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for reading.

Ryan

1 comment:

hobiejuan1 said...

I told you that you sucked at cash