Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 10, 2008 Brought back down to Earth

…and I mean, in a fuckin’ hurry. Basically blew my roll on FTP last night playing 6-max 100NL. And most on hands that I was a dominant favorite.

The first gem was an all-in preflop situation where I had KK vs. the villain’s QQ. I hit a set on the flop, but of course the villain goes runner-runner straight to take my stack. Not 5 minutes later, I am all-in on a 9-high flop with A9 against a super aggressive opponent holding AQ. The dikwad proceeds to go runner-runner flush to take my stack.

Then last, but not least, after I am on super life-tilt, I flop the nut flush, get all of the money in on the turn, only to have my opponent river a FH. I mean, FOOOOOOCK!

Needless to say bankroll has diminished from $800+ to a hair over $500. That’s $120 on FTP, and $400ish on PS. Back to grindin’ the low-end SNGs. Oh yah, I have a $26 token. Guess I’ll play the $32k or $28k guaranteed at some point in the next while. We will see.

Just thought I would share my misery. Ick. Life Tilt.

Ryan

No comments: