Monday, October 13, 2008

1-month workout update

Well, I have lost those 15 pounds and am working on 20 more. Been on my elliptical machine an hour every day since September 13th and have been shedding pounds quickly. I have been eating nothing but oatmeal, vegetables, fish, chicken and whole grain rice (at lunch only) and it has been working well for me. First tough test will be tonight, Canadian Thanksgiving, with turkey, gravy, stuffing, candied yams and 3 different pies to choose from. Ouch...

Poker has been pretty boring lately. In the last 2 weeks I have put in about 12 hours and am up to about $800 from about $475 when I got back from vacation, so that isn't bad.

Lifestyle changes have taken me away from poker most of the time, but I am doing my best to put in an hour here and there. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for reading.

Ryan

No comments: