Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ouch!!

That’s all I can say regarding my play recently. It has been ugly. After achieving a peak bankroll around $1,200, I managed to lose nearly 10 buy-ins over the next 3 days. What the (&^$(#&@^$ is that?? Another KK vs. AA situation pre-flop for one buy-in, a couple of 2nd nut flushes to the nut flush, top set against a flush draw that got there, a couple of runner-runner BS situations, was ugly.

At my lowest point, I was down to $713. This morning, it looks like we are back on the right track. That, or I just got some good cards. Managed a full buy-in win with raising from the cut-off with 46dd, getting called by the button and BB. Flop comes 245 rainbow. Check, I bet $3, both call. Turn is a beautiful 3 of diamonds, putting 2 diamonds on board. Check, I check, button bets $8, BB folds, I raise to $24, he re-raises all-in, I call, he has an A for a lower straight, ship the $105 pot.

Also managed a full buy-in on a raised pot, I call on the button, 5 players to the flop. I have KJss. Flop comes KJ4 rainbow. Check, check, check, MP bets $7, I raise to $17, 1 flat caller, MP raises to $27, I re-raise all in, they both fold?? Anyways, it was a nice win.

So, after a slight comeback, my roll looks like this:

PS: $406
FT: $465
Total Bankroll: $871

Let’s hope things go better going forward. Thanks for reading.

Ryan

No comments: