Monday, June 16, 2008

Just hanging around…

Pretty uneventful over the last 13 days or so since I blogged last. Blogging has definitely not been #1 on my to-do list. My wife is in the middle of her busy season with her business, things at work for me have been stressful, and the kids are taking up more of our time, so poker time has been cut into quite a bit.

Overall, I am not really worried about it, mostly because in August, I am going on a poker frenzy, with my wife and kids going away, I am going to be in the house alone for 30 days, so I will have plenty of poker to play.

Actual play has been limited to heads-up SNGs and 6-man turbos on Full Tilt. Here are my Sharkscope graphs to date:



Has you can see, I have very defined trends on Full Tilt, and my PokerStars graph is all over the map. I don’t really know the reason for that. All I do know is that FT seems to play differently, as evidenced from the graph.

I don’t really have much else to say at this point other than another congrats to Loretta for kicking more ass and making it to the Main Event on a freeroll. Nice job.

Hope everyone is well, and hope everyone had a Happy Father’s Day.

Ryan

No comments: