Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Laziness...

Sorry for the updates recently, or lack thereof. I have actually been playing a lot of poker lately. My wife has been out of town the last couple of nights and will be back tomorrow, so more poker on the way tonight as well.

As mentioned before, I took a lot of my roll offline to pay the mortgage, and when I did, I had about $450 left online. Since then, I am down about $100 playing SNGs on FT, and have been playing some $2-$10 MTTs on Stars.

I had a couple of good results in the last 2 days, getting into the top 40 out of 3338 people in the $3 rebuy donkfest on Stars, and then made the final table of a $9 360-man to finish a dissapointing 8th after being chipleader with about 20 to go.

Also finished top-20 in 2 other 1000+ person tournaments, and feel like my MTT game is pretty good. In the 360-man tourney, until the last hand I went out it, when I got my money in on the flop or pre-flop, I was a favorite almost every time, with 2-3 of them being races. When I got short-stacked at the end, I pushed AQ, which was the best hand i'd seen in about an hour, into QQ and failed to hit an A.

Wanted to post a couple of the hands on here to ask what people thought of a few plays that I made, but I don't have time right now.

I will do a big recap in the next couple of days about everything that has transpired in the last week, but I gotta get back to work right now.

Hope everyone is well, and God Bless.

Ryan

No comments: