Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weekend wrap…

Nothing too incredible to talk about this weekend. I will post some hands a little later, right now, I don’t have time. My new theory of shoving with Aces has worked, I have yet to lose a pot with them yet. I had them 6 times over the weekend, got called once with TT and won, and pick up blinds and raises the other times, so in all, I am up about $75 with AA. That, combined with the AA vs. JJ from a few days ago, and things are looking up with AA. :D I much prefer that then guessing after the flop as to whether or not anyone has a set. I was getting stacked so much with that, it was sickening.

Didn’t get in very much poker this weekend, probably only played about 3 hours, but have managed to pick up $50 out of my $100 FT bonus since I claimed it a week back, and my bankroll has been increased to about $2,400. Basically ½ and ½ on FT and Stars. I feel like I keep reaching a ceiling, and that $2.5k seems to be as much as I can get to. Probably mental.

One good thing on the poker front is that my wife wants to go away with all of the kids in July for 6 weeks. Fuck. 6 weeks with nobody in my house except me. Hard to fathom. What would I do with myself for 6 weeks? Hmmmm….

Hope everyone is doing well, and good luck at the tables.

Ryan

No comments: