Friday, July 18, 2008

July 8 Update

Not much going on in the poker front these days. Haven’t really been playing much, my wife is busy, kids are out of school, so more of a handful, work is busy, same old story as always.

I have not played an MTT in quite some time, sticking to 6-man turbo SNGs on FT. My 500 SNG challenge is going ok, and through 73 SNGs I have an ROI around 9%. I guess that is pretty good, but not that exciting.

I haven’t played any cash games, and I don’t think that I have played online poker for more than 35-40 minutes in a row for at least 3 weeks. Kinda gay. Once everyone leaves on July 29th, that will change, but for now, things are slow.

GOOOOOO Loretta at the ME, and here’s hoping Lucko has a good run in the Caesar’s megastack. Rooting for you guys!!

Talk to you all soon.

Ryan

No comments: