Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wow, has it been that long...

Let's just say, blogging and/or playing poker has not been high on my priority list these days. After making some serious life altering decision (being a better Christian, focussing on working out and getting in shape, being with my kids and family more, etc.) poker moved way down the list as far as importance.

I had taken my roll offline and left about $100 on between PS and FT, which is exactly where I still am, with $65 on PS and $35 on FT.

With the wife going out of town on Saturday with the kids for 7 weeks, I am jumping back on the poker train. I will probably be multitabling 10NL buying in for $5 to start, and then see where we go from there.

Also, I plan on playing some of the $3 rebuy tournaments that I never seem to get a chance to play.

Also on my hit list is trying to qualify for a few of the FTOPS tournaments coming up and actually playing them instead of gaying out and taking the T$.

Hope we can get this ship running, will start updating frequently now.

GL everyone remaining in the Main Event!!

Ryan

No comments: